Company: Kelly Services
Location: Belle Mead
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Kelly Services is currently seeking a--Labeling Analyst for one
of our top clients in Somerville, NJ.Lifecycle Labeling Analyst
- This job description covers the knowledge, skills, and
abilities of the Lifecycle Labeling Analyst.
- The Lifecycle Labeling Analyst is responsible for
- Leading collaborative team meetings with cross-functional
subject matter experts SME to arrive at consensus for labeling
- Assuring that all required design inputs are captured and
properly documented per franchise procedures.
- Providing required documentation and labeling change
deliverables to lifecycle design control teams.
- Insuring content collection accuracy, completeness, and
consistency, across product families and franchises.
- Loading documents, information, and creating Change Orders in
the change control quality system as required.
- Managing label change projects as a subset of broader product
design change projects. i.e. Under the circumstance in which a
label change is required because of another project driver such as,
but not limited to a device, or manufacturing location change.
- Running projects using project management tools and methods to
include kick-off meetings, project plan development, timeline
management, risks and issue logs, mitigations, status updates and
- Representing the Labeling COE to customer groups, and
functional business partners, while responding to and/or escalating
requests and inquiries, as needed.
- Proactively participating within teams to include inputs of
labeling project line items to broader project plan, identification
of risks, mitigations, and solutions to ensure success of achieving
overall project goals.
- Proactively communicating to insure understanding of label
project plan, risks, issues, mitigations, status updates, and
- Collaborating with peers across the COE to support continuous
improvement in processes and execution.
- Partnering across functions in a way that builds relationships,
communicates process, and demonstrates excellence in label change
- Demonstrating value as a member of the team that enables
success of others and team goals.
- Ability to advocate and coach, representing the brand of the
labeling COE and business processes.EDUCATION / DEGREE REQUIRED:
- B.S./B.A. degree or qualifying combination of education related
- Experience working within a Medical Regulatory environment
- Project Management Certification preferredKEY SKILL / KNOWLEDGE
- Labeling Analyst Skills:
- Self-starter, works effectively with general direction /
minimal supervision - following standardized practices-controlled
procedures; very detailed-oriented
- Strong communication written, verbal and across digital mediums
necessary for communicating with required stakeholdersImportant
information:--This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly
office, not your local Kelly branch. Must be legally permitted to
work in the United States.--Benefits and Perks:--You'll enjoy
competitive--pay as well as a comprehensive array of benefits for
which you may be eligible, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Online Training via the Kelly Learning Center--Why Kelly--?Your
engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right
fit? Easy. With Kelly Engineering, our experts connect you with
leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on
innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top
technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of
short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term,
we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering
job.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Trenton , Labeling Analyst, Professions , Belle Mead, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!