Time Away & Life Solutions Consultant
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Aon is looking for a Time Away & Life Solutions ConsultantAs
part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for
our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions
supporting our growing Time Away & Life Solutions (TALS) Consulting
Practice..Your impact as a Time Away & Life Solutions
ConsultantThis position is a Time Away & Life Solutions Consultant
who will support clients and consulting teams with all components
of time away from Paid Time Off (PTO), Sick Leave, Paid Family
Leave, FMLA, ADA, Disability through life insurance events. Ideal
candidates will have underwriting experience at a major insurance
carrier or experience managing Time Away programs. This position
includes financial analysis, drafting reports, participation in
client meetings and the identification of client needs for other
- Supporting role for clients for Time Away & Life Solutions plan
design and claims experience reviews
- Supporting the Time Away & Life Solutions RFP process,
including RFP development, RFP review, and analysis of results
- Assist with Time Away consulting work related to time off,
disability, leave, workers' compensation and return to work
policies, plans and administration.
- Assist with Sales Pursuits of Time Away & Life Solutions
- Support the complex implementations for new clients
- Assist in developing the future strategic direction of the
group, specific to Life Solutions offerings
- Participate in other design team activities including, but not
- Coordination between Structured Portfolio Solutions and other
- Carrier relationship activities
- Development and review of all life solutions related employee
- Innovation and product development
- Overall project management of all initiatives.
- Conducts meetings and takes notes, monitors and executes
deliverables and accountabilities based on project scope and
statement of work.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Coordinates with resources on different teams to develop
holistic approaches that will drive solutions.
- Identifies additional potential work by selling or introducing
- Assist in developing the future strategic direction.
- Works individually or with other consultants to finalize
projects, and monitors time spentand project budget.
- Ability to analyze data and synthesize results
- Articulate findings to clients, and work with them in a
- Excellent, written and oral communication skills, interpersonal
skills, planning and organizational skills, investigation and
- Resolves client issues at appropriate levels and informs other
team members of pertinent issues.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.You Bring
Knowledge and Expertise
- 5+ years of Time Away experience, either as an Underwriter or
inleave/disability claims role.
- Ability to travel 15% - 30%.
- Knowledge of FMLA: ADAAA; Paid Sick Leave; Paid Family Leave
regulations, as well as life and disability plan designs.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office applications.
- Organization skills.
- Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Software skills (especially Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Benefits knowledge (2+ years' experience).
- Analytic skills (quantitative and qualitative).
- Project management skill.
- Experience using online tools and resources.
- Complete simple assignments with minimal guidance.
- Collaborate with team members on complicated
- Bachelor's Degree(mathematics, finance, insurance or economics
preferred)in related field or equivalent experienceWe offer
youAcompetitivetotal rewards package, continuing education &
training, and tremendous potential with agrowingworldwide
organization.Our Colleague Experience:From helping clients gain
access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to
health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower
results for our clients, communities, and each other every day.
They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential,
and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience,
defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of
empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon
Colleague Experience.About Aon:Aon plc (NYSE:AON)is a leading
global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk,
retirement and health solutions.Our 50,000 colleagues in 120
countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and
analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve
performance.By applying for a position with Aon, you understand
that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your
undergoing and successfully completing a background check
consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may
include some or all of the following based on the nature of the
position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment
verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions
and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check,
and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process
which checks are required by the position.Aon provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is
committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action
employer.DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. 2483521
Keywords: Aon, Trenton , Time Away & Life Solutions Consultant, Professions , Somerset, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!