Company: Teledyne Technologies
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Company Overview Teledyne Princeton Instruments, a business unit
of Teledyne Digital Imaging US, Inc, - designs and manufactures
high-performance CCD, sCMOS, ICCD, EMCCD, emICCD, and InGaAs
cameras; spectrographs; and optics-based solutions for the
scientific research, industrial imaging, and OEM communities. We
take pride in partnering with our customers to solve their most
challenging problems in unique, innovative ways. Position Summary
and Responsibilities Reporting to the Instrument Production
Manager, one in this position will assemble, solder, test,
troubleshoot, repair, and calibrate electronics equipment,
including full scientific digital camera systems, printed circuit
boards assemblies, components, and accessories. - You will work
with the production team in out ISO-9000 facility, in the build and
completion of products, participating as part of an effective and
efficient operations group in the achievement of agreed quality,
time-scale and cost objectives.RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Tests and troubleshoots complex digital and analog Printed
Circuit Board Assemblies, Subassemblies, Modules and Systems using
Functional Test Procedures, Individual Acceptance Test Procedures,
Quality Test Instructions, and Factory Acceptance Test
- Programs and verifies programmable integrated circuits using
approved procedures and Quality Assurance software.
- As directed by management, tests and troubleshoots test
equipment and custom made Test Fixtures and Test Sets using
- Input data into, and extract data from, various production and
company databases and ERP systems.
- Identify problems with documentation and initiate corrections
and improvements for new and existing products and methods.
- Assist in transferring new product assemblies, instruments from
product development into production including supporting
Engineering for First Article testing and Qualification testing.
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems, reading
and interpreting detail and assembly drawings, measuring
instruments, and electronic troubleshooting techniques.
- Good electronic trouble shooting skills.
- Experience reading schematics and using basic equipment
(oscilloscopes, DVMs, etc.) to test and trouble-shoot electronic
- Five to seven (5-7) years' experience in assembly and test of
complex electronic and electromechanical products in a
- Associates Degree or equivalent in electronics, optics, physics
or related scientific discipline, from two-year college or
technical school or military service experience.
- Experience with optical detectors and SMT PCBAs is
- Proficient computer skills, such as, spreadsheets, word
processing, and database.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience with ERP Systems
- Experience with ISO-9001What can Teledyne offer YOU?A
Competitive Salary & Benefits PackageExcellent Health, Dental,
VisionPaid Vacation TimePaid Sick TimeLife Insurance BenefitsPaid
Holidays401(k) EligibilityEmployee Stock Purchase PlanEducational
Tuition Reimbursement Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to
origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran
Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an
accommodation while seeking employment,please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855)479-1480.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be
made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries
concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a
Keywords: Teledyne Technologies, Trenton , Electronic Technician, Professions , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!