Traffic Control Specialist Seasonal Fulltime (South Brunswick)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Traffic Control Specialist/DispatcherA Traffic Control
Specialist facilitates communication between all parties of the
supply chain including delivery drivers, vendors, and the
customers. It is their responsibility to ensure the quick and safe
delivery of products by resolving issues and delays that arise
along the way.The position would measure the off hours activity to
provide better service to our external and internal customers. The
candidate needs to be a computer savvy individual that is detailed
oriented, have strong MS Excel skills and be able to work
independently.Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain shipping records for all terminals in an organized
electronic file system.
- Track/record the arrival/departure times of incoming/outgoing
- Coordinate with individual warehouse and transportation to
ensure timely and accurate arrival and departure of incoming and
- Enter and verifies arrival/departure times and pallet/piece
counts to ensure accuracy of data entered.
- Maintain schedules of traffic activity.
- Calls carriers for late and/or no show trucks for ETA's of
drivers and notifies respective terminal(s) and proactively
identify concern lanes during the off hours.
- Notify applicable manager of pending no shows and/or
- Track space on the vehicles identifying if additional vehicles
are needed or can be condensed helping to reduce cost.
- Arrange sweeper loads where/when applicable.
- Assist in maintaining daily ship schedule.
- Communicate any additions/deletions/changes of loads from the
customer(s) to the respective terminal(s).
- Assist with trouble shooting problems with freight issues,
shipping questions, etc.
- Assist in creating and updating data entry reports.
- Compile data and prepares reports for management to understand
any concern items, late trailers, breakdowns, etc.Experience:
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)Required one week training
onsiteRemote after trainingShift Availability:
- 10am-6pmRequirement for Home Office Setup & Functionality
- Network latency of 150 ms or less
- Download speed of 10 Mbps or greater
- Upload speed of 5 Mbps or greater
- At least 8 GB of RAM, with 3 GB available for Salesforce
browser tabsThis is a Seasonal position that will start on November
2021 until January 2022.
Keywords: LaserShip, Trenton , Traffic Control Specialist Seasonal Fulltime (South Brunswick), Professions , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!