Junior Desktop Support Technician - Contract
Company: Atlantic Partners Co.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Job Description Our client is seeking a Junior Desktop Support
Technician that will provide assistance with daily tasks such as
receiving, wiping, and deploying computers. The individual needs to
work well with others and have an understanding of Google's
collaboration tools. Job Requirements:Job Responsibilities
- Receive computers from Physical security or mailroom and
- Wipe computers of all data, return to leasing company and
- Wipe computers and prepare them for future deployments.
- Deploy computers to the business users per company
- Oversee IBM repairs and relay information to the central
- Basic IT troubleshooting activities and support (Computers,
Printers, Wireless, Conference rooms)
- Other IT site support related activities as directed by the IT
Supervisor Required Skill Set
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure (computers, OS, mobile,
- Have a good understanding with WIndows and Mac OS systems
- Understanding basic Active Directory queries
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate through security tools
Keywords: Atlantic Partners Co., Trenton , Junior Desktop Support Technician - Contract, Professions , Piscataway, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!