Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift
Company: Mauser Packaging
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Plant Name: -Trenton - 103046 Requisition ID:008014--Plant
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and
services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small
metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies
in industries from food, beverage, personal care and
pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and
paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy
companies- BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS-Mauser Packaging
Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale. Duties
- Load and unloads products as requested.
- Stores finished goods in designated spaces in warehouse or
- Maintains efficient use of time.
- Follows safe work procedures for forklift operators.
- Observes safe work practices. -Education and Experience: - H.S.
graduate or equivalent. - One (1) year of manufacturing experience
preferred. - Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: - Verbal and written
communication skills. - Ability to work in a fast-paced
environment, understand and follow all plant safety guidelines and
pass required training. Must be able to read, write and understand
a work order. - Must be able to understand arithmetic to include
decimals, fractions, addition and subtraction. - Must work well in
team environment. Must have valid drivers license. - No history or
convictions for speeding or wreckless driving. - - Physical
- Ability to be on feet up to 8-12 hours per shift
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend and climb
- Ability to lift between 30-50 pounds
- Must be able to pass a DOT drug screening and physical exam
This position is eligible for the Mauser Packaging Solutions new
hire retention program. This program aims to show of appreciation
for the talents and expertise that the you will provide to the
Mauser Packaging Solutions. Bonus structure:
- Upon 180 of active employment, you will be eligible for a
$750.00 bonus. -
- Payout will occur in three (3) installments. - - -
- $250.00 payable after 30 days of employment
- $250.00 payable after 90 days of employment
- $250.00 payable after 180 days of employment If at any time in
the process you are voluntarily or involuntarily terminated from
Mauser Packaging Solutions, you will no longer be eligible to
receive the sign-on bonus incentive. Mauser Packaging Solutions is
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Mauser Packaging, Trenton , Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift, Professions , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!