Maintenance Electrician (Large Greenhouse)
Company: Garden State Growers Llc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Garden State Growers is seeking a Maintenance Electrician to
assemble, maintain and repair conveyors, motors, boilers, PLCs,
Irrigation systems, as well as provide services to ensure that all
electrical systems, wiring and equipment remain operational. You
will rely on your ability to multi-task as you work in a fast-paced
environment to keep our company operational.
The maintenance electrician will be responsible for ensuring
functionality and reliability of all electrical systems.
Candidate must have manual dexterity and attention to detail as
well as be able to work with various machines and tools while
following all safety precautions.
- Repair single, three phase and low voltage electrical systems,
wiring, circuit breakers, equipment and other components as
- Test systems with devices such as voltmeters, oscilloscopes and
ohmmeters to ensure the system remains safe and that components are
- Review blueprints to understand the placement of wiring or to
comprehend the working of the equipment to provide the right
service and repairs.
- Provide suggestions on the lifespan of equipment and other
electrical components, advising when certain components should be
replaced due to potential risks.
- Build and assemble electrical components to requirements.
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and
- Inspect on a routine basis electrical equipment, wiring,
fixtures and other components to ensure they remain functional and
are up to code, as well as to identify any hazards or issues.
- Determine the reasons for any malfunctions of systems or
components and create a maintenance or repair plan to solve the
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or other members
- 3-5 years of industrial maintenance electrician duties.
- Knowledge of machinery, electrical and air systems, other
systems, and their components
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with the National Electrical Code
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read
instruction, blueprints etc.
- Team player and the ability to multitask.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Exceptional good communication skills
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a
vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite a
- Salary to commensurate with experience
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA) after 1 year of service
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick)by Jobble
Keywords: Garden State Growers Llc, Trenton , Maintenance Electrician (Large Greenhouse), Professions , Flemington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!