SR Business Analyst w/ P&C experience
Company: ettain group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SR Business Analyst w/ P&C experience
Location: Whitehouse Station, NJ or Jersey City, NJ
Needs P&C ( property and casualty experience)
Digital Systems Analyst Job Description
Position Summary: The Digital Systems Analyst is responsible for
gathering requirements, developing workflow and system
specifications, and execution of project tasks required to deliver
IT solutions in support of applications within a fast-moving,
highly collaborative Agile framework.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Requirements gathering from the business users and well as
developing system specifications for projects, enhancements and
* Work directly with various levels of business users (executive,
managers, and processing personnel) to document requirements,
create visual diagrams, review specifications, obtain approval,
support UAT and post-production roll-out.
* Develop business and technical requirement documents as well as
* Supporting quality assurance and user acceptance testing.
* Drive solutions via system modifications and/or workflow to
implement new processes (automation, regulatory, etc.).
* External customer support and guidance.
* Compiling detailed documentation for technical teams (architect,
developers, QA, etc.
* Issue resolution/escalation including prioritization and
* Working with developers to ensure specifications are understood,
followed, and implemented properly.
* Project management of issues through the entire System
Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Tracking issues through JIRA and maintaining regular updates to
* Working experience with Agile/Scrum SDLC methodology.
* Experience in client facing roles with expert skills in
requirements gathering with the ability to draw out requirements
using a variety of methods to uncover needs that clients would not
be able to articulate on their own.
* Ability to communicate technically complex IT concepts to
internal and external business clients.
* Must have strong business acumen as well as technical solutions
* 5 to 7 years experience in the SDLC implementing new applications
and major enhancements. These include underwriting, financial,
statistical reporting or claims systems.
* Experience in data integration and data quality projects.
* Ability to work with technical teams (developers, architects, QA,
infrastructure), business partners and software vendors to document
and implement system modifications on time and within budget.
* Excellent understanding of how technology impacts the
* Excellent team player with a proven background of individual
* Excellent interpersonal, documentation, communication, and
* A minimum of 5 years experience in the insurance or financial
* Demonstrated experience in the implementation of new applications
and major system enhancements.
Preferred Technical Skills
* Insurance Policy Administration System experience (Duck Creek,
* Understanding of XML and/or JSON languages.
* Strong SQL skills to query SQL databases.
* Networking as it relates to system design and implementation.
* Understanding of GENIUS platform.
* Excellent knowledge of the P&C business and familiarity with
a broad spectrum of Insurance applications.
* Proven experience in developing and managing Underwriting and
* Thorough understanding of underwriting process included the
policy lifecycle, coverages, endorsements, forms, rating, etc.
Education and Training
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information
systems, or equivalent working experience in information
* Business Analysis certification a plus.
* Insurance specific training or designation a plus.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please
reference job code 610288 when responding to this ad.
Keywords: ettain group, Trenton , SR Business Analyst w/ P&C experience, Professions , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!