Business Consultant (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry.
That's how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes
in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by
combining the best technology, processes, and - most importantly -
It doesn't stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We're
committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion
for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are
looking for a highly skilled Enterprise Business Consultant who
will be responsible for assessing the customers' pricing processes,
recommending improvements, developing a business case, and
delivering a solution vision and proposal. Business Consultants
will also be responsible for facilitating structured discovery
processes, analyzing and shape client needs, building compelling
value cases (detailed business cases for the NPV/ROI of our
projects), demonstrating software/solution capabilities, injecting
best practice advice to maximize and ensure client value
realization. In addition, Business Consultants will be providing
thought leadership and creating content on topics including
industry and pricing best practices
- Evaluate customer business requirements by performing
opportunity assessments and pricing process, tools, and capability
- Communicate/demonstrate a client-specific value proposition and
gain the confidence of client senior operating executives
- Develop selling proposition, sales presentation content, and
develop/articulate requirements for client-specific custom
- Develop business case (ROI) analysis for proposed software and
- Analyze post go-live benefits and fulfillment of value
- Develop and maintain content around pricing best practices
including industry-specific pricing best practices, in the form of
public presentations, webinars, blog articles, internal documents
and demo/presentation scripts.
- 5+ years prior experience in a position responsible for aspects
of Pricing, or comparable experience in Management Consulting.
- Exposure and comfort with areas such as statistics, operations
research, data analysis, and optimization is a strong plus.
- MBA, Industrial Engineering or Operations Research degree
- This position will frequently lead key meetings with clients'
executives, so a strong executive presence is key.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in particular
the ability to present complex concepts in an organized, accessible
and articulate manner to both commercial and technical
- Analytical in approach with the ability to map customer
requirements into solution vision and application demonstration
- The discipline to work alone as well as the ability to work
collaboratively as part of a high-performance team
- Prior experience in technical sales or sales engineer role a
- You are customer-focused
- You will take accountability for the results we need to achieve
individually and collectively
- You make courageous decisions and act with integrity.
- You execute with a sense of urgency through thoughtful planning
and disciplined execution.
- You operate with transparency with direct, respectful and open
dialogue amongst your peers.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Vendavo, Trenton , Business Consultant (Remote), Professions , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!