Devices Production Technician (2nd Shift)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
How brave are you? We are a high-tech company providing machine
tools and laser technology, and are looking for people who can face
new challenges with a fresh mind. As an independent family company,
we offer you the freedom and trust to put your brave ideas into
practice. With you on board, we would like to power ahead with the
digital networking of the manufacturing industry. Our passion and
creative drive ensure that we are an innovative force - across the
globe at over 70 TRUMPF locations.SummaryThe primary responsibility
of this position is daily semiconductor laser production in all
areas of the diode fab, including set-up, qualifying, running
production equipment, and 1st line of trouble-shooting.Principle
Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require
that employees perform other duties as assigned.
- Complete work according to documented instructions, in a
tightly controlled environment.
- Qualify tools daily.
- Perform cleaving, stacking, facet coating, and visual
inspection of laser diode arrays
- Perform data entry and process step confirmations using
- Handle chemicals used in the process.
- Test process results on stated parameters.
- Follow documentation and safety protocols.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area; responsible for
- Stay current on revisions of the product.
- Follow TRUMPF Quality Standard (TQS).
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Identify and eliminate waste to continuously improve work
- Cross train with Production Technicians at TUSPPosition
- Minimum of 2 years related experience required.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following process areas
preferred: GaAs wafer cleaving, chip/bar stacking, epitaxial
coating, material deposition, opto-electronic device testing and
burn in, or any relevant experience as a production technician in a
GaAs wafer fab.
- Must have basic knowledge of SPC concepts.
- Must be able to work standing up for 8 hour shifts.
- Must be able to use a computer and perform data entry and
- Must be able to wear a smock covering the entire body, hood,
and overshoes while working.
- Position requires working with chemicals, gases, and
- Individual must have previous experience working in a similar
- Must be able to work independently and to demonstrate extremely
high level of precision and accuracy.Education
- High School education required, Associates Degree in electronic
technology or related field preferred.All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Trumpf, Trenton , Devices Production Technician (2nd Shift), Professions , Cranbury, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!