Senior Manager, Digital Capability Management - SAP Indirect Procurement
Company: Bristol Myers Squibb
Posted on: May 14, 2022
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision -
transforming patients' lives through science. In oncology,
hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the
most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our
passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive
meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we
pioneer. Join us and make a difference.Position
- Part of the team that produces the deliverables as specified by
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to support the Indirect
Procurement requirements globally.
- Providing solutions by using the SAP S/4HANA application and
SAP Ariba Source-to-Pay platform (Sourcing, Contract, Buying and
Invoicing, Supplier Lifecycle and Performance (SLP), Ariba Network)
as well as related bolt-on, related tools and integrations
- Deliver on all project timelines, project budget, and overall
- Participate in and provide input to IT platform strategy.
- Provide oversight and guidance to project teams and third party
/partner development organizations for the Procurement area and
- Managing/Guiding delivery of project work with Service
- Absorb new ideas and drive continuous improvement for
operations and design of processes.
- Build strong inter-personal relationships with peers, IT
Business partners, Business, and other key stakeholders to help
with the smooth implementation of new applications/capabilities and
technologies related to the financial systems.
- Manage stakeholder communications for projects.
- Develop and maintain productive and positive relationships with
Key Vendor/Partners to understand roadmaps and strategies.
- Develops self and others through training and project work
- Identifies and leverages synergies with other projects and/or
- Able to develop cost estimates in a timely fashion.
- Model the BMS core behaviors.
- Provide support to confidential company programs/projects
- Understands pharmaceutical industry dynamics - proactively and
reactively applies this knowledge when making decisions.Desired
- BS/BA Computer Science or equivalent. Masters a plus.
- At least 10 years of experience implementing projects in SAP
Indirect Procurement such as S/4HANA indirect Procurement, S/4HANA
business partner, Ariba SLP, Sourcing, Contract, Buying and
Invoicing, Ariba Network with two full cycle SAP S/4HANA and Ariba
- Strong understanding of Indirect Procurement business processes
and Vendor master data
- Experience with XML Gateway, CIG and integration with SAP
- Architecture experience to manage and plan connectivity between
several Ariba and SAP environments based on project needs.
- Strong experience collaborating with SAP Ariba on innovation
and customer specific enhancements. Familiar with SAP Ariba AMS
- Experience with migration of Vendors, Contracts and PO from
- Knowledge of SAP Finance and Invoice to Pay a plus.
- Knowledge of API a plus
- Experience on providing project estimate and resource
- Experience on presenting to senior leadership.
- Experience managing projects or components of large projects
and support work.
- Able to Coordinate Interface development and conversion of data
via external or third parties
- Able to deal with ambiguity in problem definition and
organizational relationships. Experience working in a matrix
- Able to manage work across virtual teams.
- Able to deal with and sensitive to cultural differences.
- Skills in organizing resources and establishing
- Ability to produce clear and effective written presentations,
- Able to effectively translate business requirements to a
solution using the SAP Ariba and related tools.
- Able to influence Associate Director / Director and Executive
Director level with oral and written presentations.Around the
world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of
patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual
talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our
shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability,
inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of
our colleagues.Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of
balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide
variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide
our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at
work and in their personal lives.Physical presence at the BMS
worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job
function of this role which the Company deems critical to
collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and
engagement, and enhances the Company culture.To protect the safety
of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy
of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and
Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they
have received an exception based on an approved request for a
medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS
applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must
confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive
the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a
qualification of the role and condition of employment. This
requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may
not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions
such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions
with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.Our company
is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel
through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace
adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can
request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job
offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this
application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or
Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a
COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held
religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process,
please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit
careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal
Employment Opportunity statement.Any data processed in connection
with role applications will be treated in accordance with
applicable data privacy policies and regulations.
Keywords: Bristol Myers Squibb, Trenton , Senior Manager, Digital Capability Management - SAP Indirect Procurement, Professions , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!