Technical Services Consultant (Remote)
Posted on: June 23, 2022
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded
tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a
global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters
offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows
teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies
worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring
success-including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and
Visa-using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace
of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best
Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse,
and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive
salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within,
so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say,
we make sure you're taken care of. Our inclusive office environment
welcomes and respects all.
As Technical Services Consultant, you will work with our largest
customers. Many of them are looking to disrupt their recruiting and
HR processes, and you will help them achieve this. You will be
responsible for designing and building integrations, implementing
code fixes, and communicating with clients to help with training
and guidance. It is a rewarding role that allows you to work
closely with our clients while improving your technical skills.
What you'll deliver:
- Design and build integrations and implement code fixes using a
middleware platform. This includes communicating with customers
discussing issues over phone, via email, or in person.
- Enhance and update SmartRecruiters integrations, improving
designs for error handling, migrating to new APIs, and optimizing
for better scalability, to name a few.
- Build reusable code and or recipes to improve overall build
times for future customer projects.
- Work with Project Manager to plan, coordinate, and deliver all
customer integrations between SmartRecruiters and other global HR
- Meet regularly with team members and the client to deliver
status updates, resolve project issues, and design solutions.
- Create and improve existing documentation for integrations and
- Collaborate with SmartRecruiters' Engineers to ensure product
releases are available in our API and properly tested.
- Estimate work effort for integrations and forecast effort in
conjunction with the client and Sales/CustomerSuccess team.
- You have been successful in designing and building integrations
and fixing technical issues. This can include investigating areas
within integrations and SSO.
- You have experience in communicating over email, on the phone,
and in person with clients.
- You have experience utilizing API's, writing scripts, and
coding in a language or in a middleware platform.
- You have understanding of and experience with application
integration technologies and projects.
- You have prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand
- You are able to work independently, manage projects, and
communicate technical issues to non-technical people.
- You have experience working in a fast paced environment with
the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- You deliver customer satisfaction.
- You have advanced problem solving skills and the ability to
think in unconventional ways to solution for customers needs
- You have experience with middleware development tools, APIs,
the concept of reusable code/recipes, SSO, SFTP, and technical
- Strong preference for experience with working on the Workato
middleware platform and its methodologies.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: SmartRecruiters, Trenton , Technical Services Consultant (Remote), Professions , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!