Workday Sr. Systems Analyst (Remote)
Company: CoSourcing Partners - Robotic Process Automation a
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Description: In this highly technical, fast-paced, and
challenging position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary
Workday team members to provide the very best care for our
patients. This position is responsible for the overall Release
Management strategy, providing lifecycle support of the bi-annual
Workday releases, supporting improvement/optimization projects that
are between the formal Workday releases. This includes development,
oversight and management of the testing cycles.
Your Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field is
- Formal training in project management practices preferred
- 3+ years working in the Workday infrastructure handling release
management and quality assurance testing in a Lead role.
- Functional understanding of the Workday solution (HCM,
Financials, Payroll, and SCM)
- Proven analytical, organizational, project management,
problem-solving, and issue-resolution skills in a cross-functional
team environment; strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, written/verbal communication, listening,
and partnering skills with both technical and functional end
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams to
deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget, and
scope. Your Job Responsibilities:
- Apply a standard methodology to projects in order to meet
requirements and deliverables.
- Responsible for reviewing Workday's bi-annual releases
(roadmap), working cross-functionally to determine potential
impacts, and coordinating the maintenance and proper storage of all
documentation for compliance purposes.
- Responsible for maintaining overall release plans including
release windows and cycles across the Workday portfolios including
release coordination across Workday and associated
- Responsible for maintaining overall testing plans including
coordination of testing cycles across the Workday portfolios
- Manage tenants in coordination with release plans and
improvement/optimization projects that are between the formal
- Strong understanding of change management principles and
ability to naturally integrate the appropriate change management
steps, including training, into project delivery to support
adoption planning across all sub-functional areas for Workday.
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope,
schedule, and quality.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes
including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
- Lead Workday testing efforts for releases and changes between
releases including developing and maintaining a test scenario
library to support testing efforts.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure Workday releases are
delivered on time and that they meet or exceed expectations.
- Simultaneously manage Workday requests, balancing resources,
priorities, and timelines.
- Monitor the Workday release process, collecting feedback from
the different teams and making improvements on a regular basis to
the Workday release process.
- Take initiative for your professional growth.
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team.
Keywords: CoSourcing Partners - Robotic Process Automation a, Trenton , Workday Sr. Systems Analyst (Remote), Professions , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!