University Bus Driver - New Brunswick
Company: First Transit
Posted on: August 5, 2022
University Campus Bus Driver - CDL Class B with Passenger and
Airbrake Endorsement Required $2,000 Sign On Bonus!!!
Rutgers University Campus Bus Driver
Join First Transit Rutgers for Walk-In Interviews! Every
Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM at 621 US Highway 1 North
Brunswick NJ 08902 (Look for Unit D) Meet the team and learn more
about your future career as a driver --- There will be an
opportunity to fill out an online application and for an
Join the First Transit team as a University Campus Bus Driver,
operating exclusively for the Rutgers University Main Campus,
located in North Brunswick, NJ. Come be part of the Rutgers
community with a rewarding, stress-free, and satisfying career! As
a Bus Driver, you'll be responsible for safely transporting
students & faculty around the Rutgers North Brunswick campus in a
courteous and reliable manner. If you love serving people and
driving – come work for us! First Transit is proud to offer:
- Driver Wages start at $20.80 per hour!
- Fare Ticketing not required on the University Campus.
- Company-Paid Training and no cost annual DOT Physical
- All Drivers provided Summer and Winter Uniforms at No Cost
- Attractive Benefits Packages, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage.
- 401(k) savings plan with company contribution.
- 1 Week Paid Vacation or Vacation “Cash Out”, Paid Holidays, and
One Week Paid Sick Time Available.
- Professional, Safe, Stress-Free Environment
- Take advantage of winter break and summers off!
You'll be responsible for: Safely transporting students, staff, and
faculty in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the
campus area We Want You to Drive With Us, If You:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Possess a CDL Class B with Passenger and Airbrake
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (personal or
- Are able to work night shift hours and days assigned. *Please
Note - All candidates are subject to a pre-employment drug screen
and DOT physical.
*Sign-On Bonus ends 8/31 Now is the time to enhance your career,
not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity! Apply
today online! We aspire to have a culture where all people are
First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce
therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free
workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or
Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los
Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity
employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive
culture that supports future growth for all.
Keywords: First Transit, Trenton , University Bus Driver - New Brunswick, Professions , Piscataway, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!