Distribution Center Loss Prevention Specialist
Company: The TJX Companies Inc
Location: North Brunswick
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The responsibility of the Loss Prevention Specialist is to
support and assist the Loss Prevention Supervisor. He/she is
responsible for observing daily routine activities within the
Distirbution Center. He/she is responsible for informing the Loss
Prevention Supervisors of all unusual situations, which pertain to
Loss Prevention and the Distribution Center. He/she will report to
the Loss Prevention Supervisor. Responsibilities:
- Take an active role in identifying all forms of loss within the
- Reviews CCTV and Access system for evidence of theft,
mishandling of company property and other security violations.
- Discover and document facts by conducting basic investigations
into associate dishonesty.
- Conducts physical security checks of building and trailer yard
ensuring physical security standards are met.
- Conduct on-going loss prevention, safety, and shrinkage
awareness programs for all associates and management staff.
- Ensuring policy and procedures are consistently followed.
- Report unsafe conditions and acts to appropriate
- Maintain logs, and prepares reports as necessary.
- Conduct safety and security tours of the building, identifying
unsafe acts, weaknesses in the program, etc.
- Perform other duties as required or directed. Requirements:
- Shift flexibility including availability. DAY/NIGHT
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Ability to self-motivate and follow through on tasks.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize in fast paced
environment while maintaining a positive and professional
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a
- Ability to be flexible in job duties.
- Must be comfortable taking direction from many different people
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to
growth, we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job.
When you're a part of our global TJX family, you have the full
support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to
finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a
lot of fun doing it.We care about our culture, but we also
prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid
benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It's
our way of empowering you to make your career here. We consider all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability,
gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also
provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
and applicable state and local law.
Keywords: The TJX Companies Inc, Trenton , Distribution Center Loss Prevention Specialist, Professions , North Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!