Company: eTeam Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Have 10+ experience in Documentum and related tools.
- Analyze, design, and test software requirements relative to
- Participate in estimation, planning, daily meetings, demos and
- Participate in design discussions and feedback on code
approaches and template.
- Write detailed description of user needs, program parameters
and steps required to develop or modify existing
- Development and unit testing of the system.
- Coordinate software implementation, testing, debugging and
correcting the data conversions to new systems, enter program
coding, modify, analyze and review code.
- Consult with other professionals to evaluate interface hardware
- Drive debugging of critical issues and conduct code reviews
- Enhancements and customization of new features.
(1.) Co-ordination with On-Site Engineers and attending customer
(2.) Raising risks, issues and escalation to senior management and
(3.) To create all quality documents, collect metrics data and
conducting Audits. To perform Value creation and KM activities.
(4.) To create project plans and keep track of schedule for on time
delivery as per the defined quality standards.
(5.) To ensure process improvement and compliance, and participate
in technical design discussion and to review technical
Keywords: eTeam Inc., Trenton , Documentum Consultant, Professions , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!