Construction Project Manager
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Construction PM Opportunity with Growing GCThis Jobot Job is
hosted by: Corbin PrebeAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 -
$125,000 per yearA bit about us:This role is with a
well-established General Contractor who works with marquee
institutions in the Mid-Atlantic region. This organization builds
for the k-12, higher education, healthcare and pharmaceutical
space. They have a long history of internal promotion and healthy
year-over-year growth.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Full Benefits Package!
- Insurance starts on the first day of employment
- EPO High Deductible HSA & HRA plans
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-Term Disability
- Wellness Programs
- 401kJob Details
- 2+ years as a full fledged project manager running your own
projects from take-off to CO.
- Strong fundamental background in project financials, change
- Experience with commercial construction projects or
institutional construction projects (healthcare, pharma, k-12,
- Strong organizational skills, ability to create and stick to
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft suite of
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Trenton , Construction Project Manager, Professions , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!