Posted on: March 19, 2023
- 2-3 yrsMust Have Skills:
- Export experience and strong excel skills, EEI and ACE
- Export Experience Examples include with Freight Forwarders,
- Customs experience.Education:
- Bachelor's degree
- Preferred. Business, logistics/transportation, or other related
- Applies working knowledge of import/export regulations and
requirements to support business needs.
- Consolidate and analyze import/export data to identify risks or
opportunities for savings.
- Prepare reports and make recommendations to management, as
- Interface with related functional areas (logistics, purchasing,
materials management, etc.) on customs matters.
- Provide analytical support, as needed, for reporting price
adjustments, royalties, etc. via the CBP Reconciliation Prototype
- Conduct effective and timely transactional review/audit of all
- Elevate issues requiring correction.Pay range:
Keywords: Collabera, Trenton , Customs Analyst, Professions , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...