HVAC Install Foreman
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Location: Three Bridges
Posted on: May 28, 2023
We are hiring an HVAC Install Foreman!Come work for the trusted
name for heating and cooling throughout the Mercer and Middlesex
areas for the last two decades. The experience of the customer,
with quality work, is our main mission. -We are looking for an
exceptional HVAC Install Foreman to help expand our company and
continue helping those in our community. The ideal HVAC Install
Foreman will be able to be a lead installer AND mentor, coach, and
train other HVAC Installers on the installation teams. - If you
have the desire to be a leader in HVAC this is the job for you!
-What Can WE Do For YOU as the HVAC Install Foreman?
- Provide stability
- Professional, Team-Oriented, Family-like Work Environment
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefit Package -
- Appreciation - Our Employees are NOT a Number
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- Continual Training for Career Development -Benefits for the
HVAC Install Foreman:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Trainings
- Company events
- Team breakfasts
- Holiday parties
- Company iPad and cell phone
- Pay ranges from $38/hour - -Job Responsibilities of HVAC
- Teach, Train and Mentor other HVAC Installers on the
- Lead HVAC Installer for residential units.
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration
equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using
electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a
pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution. - -
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and
specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions. - -
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water,
or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit. - -
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and
equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician's
hand tools. - - - - - -
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and
timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures,
including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work
- Properly complete digital invoices. - -Job Requirements for
HVAC Install Foreman:
- Minimum of 4+ -years' -experience as an -HVAC Installer
- Universal EPA required
- NATE required
- A mechanical and technical aptitude -
- Strong Metal Fabrication Skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and read diagrams and -blueprints
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be a self-starter and highly organized
- Leadership skills and ability
- Knowledge of HVAC industry and products
- Ability to pass a background check and driving record
- High integrity and strong desire to improve professionally,
both individually and as a team player - -All qualified candidates
will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and
will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran
status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal
opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test
are required to be considered for this position.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Trenton , HVAC Install Foreman, Professions , Three Bridges, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...