Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $78,000 - Up to $1,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,080-$1,320 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
CDL holdersJob ID: 230424Overview
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the eastern 37 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $1,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Variability - Traveling the country means seeing it all. No two
days are alike because each load you're assigned to will take you
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from knowing the freight you
haul keeps shelves stocked is nothing short of pride and
accomplishment. Meet the team that drivers on this account work
with Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us
that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our
ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Trenton , Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states, Professions , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!