Company: PRD Management
Posted on: October 11, 2018
We are currently seeking Maintenance Associates to help oversee and service apartment communities located in Southern and Central NJ. The Maintenance Associate is an entry level Maintenance position, responsible for performing routine maintenance duties to include; rough and finish carpentry, painting, equipment and facility repairs. Electrical and plumbing repairs will also be performed. This is a position requiring regular attendance in accordance with PRD Management's attendance policy, valid driver's license, and a reliable vehicle as frequent travel is required.
PRD Management, Inc. is one of the most experienced owners and managers of government-subsidized housing in the State of New Jersey. With approximately 2000 apartments in more than 20 locations we offer a variety of apartment communities as well as outstanding service and experience. We also offer a path to growth for all epmployees, from associate to executive level positions. We are a full-service company, consisting of market-rate and government-subsidized apartments. We are seeking people who wish to learn, adapt, grow their skills, experience and expertise in the fields of property maintenance, management and resident services.
Maintenance Associate Job Responsibilities
- Maintenance Associate responds to management, staff, and resident maintenance requests and quickly executes performance of requests
- Perform inspections of all apartments, buildings and common areas,including taking notes, tracking results
- Report and/or perform repairs as necessary and complete necessary paperwork
- Maintains tools and maintenance equipment to ensure they are in good working order; keeps maintenance room in neat condition
- Performs electrical, heating, and plumbing repairs including: Basic electrical ability, changing outlets, fixtures and breakers. Basic HVAC knowledge of boilers and forced air furnaces. Basic plumbing such as changing out faucets, re-piping, replacing toilets, replacing sinks and unclogging drains
- Carpentry background to include, installation of doors to include interior and exterior cabinets, subfloors, countertops, installing shelves, hooks, or closet rods
- Basic roofing skills such as tarring stack pipes, vents and patching
- Assist in preparation of vacant apartments for new residents, including; carpentry work, drywall, painting, staining, and other necessary repairs and improvements
- Perform maintenance work at different locations as required
- Available to respond to emergency calls when on-call after hours
Maintenance Associate Job Requirements
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted.
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment, including circular saw, drill, jig saw, electrical tester, hand tools, power tools, cordless tools
- Valid Drivers License.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Anyone who works for us must conduct oneself with only the highest levels of professionalism and respect, and operate according to our core values and mission
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: PRD Management, Trenton , Maintenance Associate, Professions , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!