Company: Netsmart Technologies
Posted on: January 10, 2019
The purpose of this position is to provide an operational resource to complement, augment and support the Client Development and Client Alignment Teams (CDE/CAE). The Solutions Consultant will provide subject matter expertise and technical support for sales, product development and marketing mostly by performing software demos at the office, via webinars and onsite at the client location. Thus a strong ability to present in front of large groups, facilitate discussion and field questions is paramount to success in this position. Further, direct clinical experience is a plus (i.e., social worker, nurse, etc.) to understanding client needs. A knowledge of medical billing/claims and basic understanding of MS Access and SQL are helpful and highly valued.
* Provide technical and product support for the CDE/CAE teams; presentations, RFP/RFI responses, product demonstrations to prospective clients
* Act and function as a resource to explore additional opportunities within existing Netsmart clients to increase sales and promote partner satisfaction
* Maintain appropriate knowledge base for industries served to facilitate ongoing product development and product offerings to market
* Develop and communicate to Chief Solutions Consultant and Solutions Team Leaders new ideas for product enhancement based on your industry experience and your contact with clients and prospects
* Improve the deal close process
* Remote and On Site subject matter and technical support (presentations, calls, documentation) for the CDE/CAE (sales) teams
* Facilitates special projects like marketing research, whitepaper development, training, seminars, and other special assignments as defined by management
* Maintains Netsmart documentation in accordance with company policies
* Up to 75% travel
* Healthcare knowledge
* Accounting/Billing practices knowledge preferred
CAREER PATH CORE COMPETENCIES:
* Business Development
* Identifies business development and add-on sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project
Netsmart provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Netsmart will be based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Netsmart complies with any applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Keywords: Netsmart Technologies, Trenton , Solutions Consultant, Professions , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!