Automotive Repair Technician C - $500 SIGN ON BONUS
Company: AAA Club Alliance
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Do you have---
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge? Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day. The primary duties of the Car Care Repair Technician C are:
- Ability to complete, at a minimum, the following repairs: suspension and steering diagnosis and repair, brakes diagnosis and repair, ability to diagnose basic electrical problems and repair, diagnose and repair basic heating and air conditioning.
- Maintains knowledge of general automotive skills, and continue to develop additional technical skills, to enable flexibility in work assignments. Maintains a clean, well-organized work area. Properly maintains tools and equipment and follow safety procedures as outlined in the safety information supplied by each equipment manufacturer and corporate safety policies.
- Organizes the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency in the performance of all job functions, including vehicle movement. Accurately performs repairs and maintenance on all vehicles as specified in manufacturer-designed procedures or accepted industry practices. Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to accurately repair vehicles using standard automotive procedures at a level normally acquired through the completion of two years as an automotive technician.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) or car dealer certification in at least two categories: Suspension & Steering, and Brakes. State Safety Inspection License and enhanced Emissions license as required by state location, is desirable.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license with an excellent driving record. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive flat-rate salary of $17.50 to $22.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including Paid Time Off (accruals begin with first day of employment) , 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Other benefits include Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates.
- Why not work with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment?
- Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Mid-Atlantic serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round. ASE Certification, Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Mechanic School, Auto Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs, Technician Jobs, Mechanic Training, Auto Mechanic Training, Car Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, ASE Mechanic, Motorcycle Mechanic, Automotive Technology If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team! To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website. To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos. AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day. AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V This Organization participates in E-Verify. Right to Work Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws: Arizona Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment California Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law Delaware Pregnant Workers Fairness Act Missouri Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited New Jersey New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment Pennsylvania Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act Philadelphia Employment Discrimination Philadelphia Ban the Box Job Category:Automotive
Keywords: AAA Club Alliance, Trenton , Automotive Repair Technician C - $500 SIGN ON BONUS, Professions , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!