Central Service Courier
Company: Aesculap Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Requisition ID 26Company Aesculap Inc# of Openings 1Job Locations US-NJ-TrentonCategory HealthcarePosition Type Regular Full-TimeShift 8am - 5pmSite Overview
Aesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is part of a 180-year-old global organization focused on meeting the needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that improve the quality of patients' lives
Responsible for processing all inbound and outbound repair orders. This includes the processing of all order documentation, instrument identification procedures in addition to the receipt and shipment of all repairs.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Shipping and receiving of instruments to and from St. Louis in a timely manner.
- Prioritizes the processing of repair orders according to scheduled workload.
- Coordinates the receipt, verification, QA evaluation and accurate input of customer repair orders, with notation of special handling (rush order, insulation, etching).
- Coordinates the proper processing of repair order paperwork.
- Files, updates and maintains customer information
- General housekeeping.
- Daily quote entry.
- Responsible for completion of departmental transfers and coordination with Order Fulfillment
- Assures proper completion of order closeout and shipping of repairs.
- Packaging of repair orders.
- Picking up sets and returning them to the hospitals after daily repairs have been carried out.
- Demonstrate Lean Concepts across the department
- Assist Customers with Technical inquires
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Equipment maintenance. Including equipment maintenance logs and equipment inspection.
- Vehicle maintenance and cleanliness.
- Communicating customer cancellations, customer instructions, customer concerns, and customer scheduling changes.
- Inventory fulfillment. Ordering and keeping inventory neat and organized.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Not Applicable
- Requires 1 - 2 years Customer Service experience. Previous customer service experience preferably at a hand held surgical instrument company.
- Requires high school diploma; BA/BS preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
Language and mathematical skills; reasoning ability:
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating
- and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports
- and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
- employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities /Women/ Veterans/Disabled
Through its "Sharing Expertise--" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Responsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Keywords: Aesculap Inc., Trenton , Central Service Courier, Professions , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!