Customer Service Representative
Posted on: May 6, 2021
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU? At Henkel, you can make
a difference and craft your career. Thats why you own your projects
and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands
in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to
follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an
entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the
box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with
us. YOUR ROLE
- Receives, edits and processes incoming customer orders and
- Responsible for researching billing errors and invoice failures
and creating credits/debits when necessary.
- Responsible for evaluating and processing returns and entering
- Inputs accurate customer records.
- Acts as company representative to customers through email and
telephone and expected to act in a professional manner.
- Takes full responsibility and ownership of assigned
- Works independently with little supervision.
- Reviews, evaluates, and addresses customer inquiries in a
thorough and timely manner.
- Oversees and validates team members' accuracy of customer
records on SAP system.
- Performs job responsibilities under minimal supervision,
requiring independent judgment, evaluation, and problem-solving
- Recommends solutions to enhance/define/create value.
- Identifies and request cross-functional resources, such as
supply chain functions, accounting, and manufacturing, to
successfully address customer needs as appropriate
- Understands and follows operational procedures
- Comprehends and can follow well defined and documented systems,
related instructions, and operational procedures.
- Communicates effectively with customers in a clear and concise
- Composes effective written correspondence with internal and
- Understands commonly utilized procedures in day to day
- Adapts and modifies procedures to meet customer requirements
- College Degree preferred
- SAP Experience Preferred Henkel is an equal opportunity
employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other
legally protected characteristics.Henkel does not accept
unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies.
Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property
and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement
resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkels
request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for
specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement
with Henkel must be in place and current.All employees applying for
an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager
about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion
will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills
meet the job requirements.
Keywords: Henkel, Trenton , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!