Sales and Design Consultant
Company: California Closets
Posted on: November 22, 2021
For more than four decades California Closets has built a
reputation on delivering truly custom products and unparalleled
service to our clients. All of our projects are 100% custom and
built with the best products in the industry. We've helped
transform spaces, enhanced homes and allowed people to get more out
of life. And as we move forward, we're passionate about continuing
to do all that and more!View some of our projects here!
http://www.californiaclosets.comPosition Summary:The Design and
Sales Consultant provides an in-home customer experience by
designing and selling cabinetry, closets, countertops, home
offices, garages, media centers, and other storage solutions for
homes. Position includes, estimating, selling, ordering, measuring
home spaces, scheduling of deliveries and installation, and
customer service.We Offer
- A generous compensation package that includes a paid training
program, commission and bonuses
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Initial and ongoing training on products, CRM and proprietary
- Qualified leads; a flexible work schedule; an excellent
environment in a refreshingly open culture alongside individuals
who love to exceed expectationsEssential Job Duties:
- Design organization units for customers utilizing technology
(ie. Laptop, Ipad) and our proprietary CAD software program.
- Utilize consultative sales approach to meet monthly sales
- Telecommute to customers' home for a needs analysis to design a
- Participate in monthly training sessions
- Continuous follow up with the customers and collaborate with
installation team to ensure job completion.
- Pursue referrals and repeat business.Qualifications:
- Professional and assertive, consultative sales skills.
- Understanding the importance of repeat customers, referrals and
- Interior design education, direct industry experience, or
proven passion for home d--cor.
- Experience in customer service or retail sales of any kind,
where the consultant is the reason for repeat clients.
- The ability to be consistently inspirational and create
delightful customer and brand experiences.
- Confidently be able to sell and promote a product
- Advance knowledge of working with basic computer software
programs and/or previous experience with CAD Software.
- The ability to be creative, yet meticulously detail oriented
with a sense of craftsmanship
- Team player with the ability to manage a portfolio of projects
and clients of different complexity in a dynamic
Keywords: California Closets, Trenton , Sales and Design Consultant, Sales , Cranbury, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!