Solution Sales Specialist - Phoenix, AZ (Remote)
Company: Ricoh USA, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Ricoh-USA, our Solution Sales Specialists will lead and be
accountable for the consistent development of pipeline
opportunities to achieve assigned sales goals. The role will
execute Ricoh's solutions and services strategy with assigned large
dealers and their management teams. This individual is accountable
to source the required resources to achieve sales revenue and gross
profit targets by influencing the dealer's portfolio of software
and services and by selling the Ricoh Solutions Portfolio.
This individual works alongside the dealer stakeholders to identify
and qualify opportunities, provide related enablement activities,
gain an understanding of the opportunity and document requirements.
Successful Specialists will deliver compelling and relevant
presentations to both the dealer and dealer customers to meet
customer's desired business outcomes and ultimately drive market
share. The Specialist will be the subject matter expert for the
Ricoh Solutions and Services portfolio and expected to work across
and/or escalate resource requirements through a matrixed
organization with Ricoh dealers and their stakeholders and internal
Ricoh resources; including all members of the Ricoh Field Market
Team, Dealer Services, Services Delivery & Professional Services,
and Sales Operations to ensure an exceptional customer
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires 3+ years demonstrated success in solution sales,
preferably with Professional Services, SaaS, or Consulting
Services, and Bachelor's degree or the equivalent.
- Experience selling solutions relating to business process
- Experience in directly selling business process improvement or
enterprise document management (ECM) solutions.
- Experience working across a matrixed organization.
- Experience working with external vendors/ partners.
- Must have excellent presentation skills, both written and
verbal, confidence presenting virtually and in person.
- Ability to complete required certification and training
programs within the first six months.
- Experience working in channel sales with multi-locational super
regional dealer organizations.
- Up to 40% domestic travel (air/car) is required including
frequent overnight trips
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Inc., Trenton , Solution Sales Specialist - Phoenix, AZ (Remote), Sales , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!