(Remote) Inside Sales Executive (75k OTE)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
About The OpportunityWe're all about connecting hungry diners
with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative
technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery
capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the
world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become
part of a community that works together to innovate, solve
problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For UsGrubhub is a place where authentically fun culture
meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and
opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place
that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while
having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will MakeThe Grubhub Sales Executive role is a great
opportunity to leverage your sales skills to make an impact on our
rapid growth immediately. Plus, you'll be selling restaurant owners
exactly what they already want: more business. Our current Sales
Executive's love the team events, contests, and of course the meal
perks. This is the place to hone your sales skills, and make great
money doing it.You'll be on the front lines of building Grubhub's
national restaurant partner network. You'll research and consult
with restaurants, contact the decision makers, and show them how
Grubhub can benefit their business. You'll need to be resourceful,
persuasive, determined, competitive, and have the ability to easily
connect with people from all walks of life.We reward our Sales
Executives with competitive pay (base salary + uncapped commission.
Average OTE 75k), contests, the ability to travel, and a work
environment that breeds success. Do you want to be the best? Do you
think you have what it takes to join our top performing Sales
Executives and want to be recognized for your work? We only hire
top talent, and we're excited to learn more about your goals and
- Discover GrubHub's next wave of great local restaurants: We
need you to engage the most wanted restaurants in your territory
and help us discover those hidden gems our diners are craving
- Consult with restaurant owners on the benefits of joining
GrubHub and having access to our rapidly growing community of
hungry diners. Identify needs and goals of the restaurant and
demonstrate how GrubHub can help grow their business
- Conduct extensive cold calling (60+ dials per day), emailing,
and social outreach to prospective decision makers
- Exceed high-volume sales goals while working within a team
- Be the market expert: gather restaurant feedback, monitor
competitor activity, marketing opportunities, and provide
recommendations for improvement to managementWhat You Bring to the
- Dynamic personality who possesses a positive attitude and
desire to be great
- Thrive in a competitive team environment. You want to be the
- Coach-ability. Open to new ideas and feedback. Constantly
looking to improve your skills
- Ability to think strategically and make sound judgment to plan
to achieve goals
- Persuasive with demonstrated history of success
- Fluency in English is required; bilingual skills in Spanish or
Chinese are a major plus
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience is great
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experienceGot These?
- Cold-calling experience
- B2B transactional sales experienceAnd Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time
to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee
network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our
programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with
uncapped commissions, paid training, and generous ramp up pay
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional
development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader
and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub
credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that
connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like
Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through
programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1
million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also
given paid time off each year to support the causes that are
important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully
vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of
hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2
weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2
weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such
as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose
vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and
encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we
serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally
protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S.
and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment
process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and
let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email
- CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of
California and would like a copy of our CA privacy
Keywords: Grubhub, Trenton , (Remote) Inside Sales Executive (75k OTE), Sales , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!