Posted on: June 13, 2018
Job Description Company Name: SABA
Multiple Positions:REGIONAL SALES REPSales Representative
Positions available: 3+
Seeking a strong regional sales representative with leadership and sales capabilities:
This is a polished and professional individual, with a strong work ethic, go-getter attitude, and a proven background in business development. Previous sales experience is a must within the food service equipment industry. This person should have an active account list and existing relationships with buyers across the country. Someone comfortable being a leader and ambassador for the brand at trade shows or on the road, and continuously looking for ways to exponentially grow the business.
Saba’s mission is to be one of the most respected companies in the restaurant equipment business. We import commercial restaurant equipment such as commercial refrigerators, back bar coolers, beer taps, food prep tables, etc. We have been growing at an unprecedented rate in the industry since starting and have unlimited potential. They take pride on taking care of their customers and employees. If you want to be part of a company with a bright future, this would be a great opportunity for you.Qualifications:1. 3+ Years prior sales experience in food service equipment industry2. Existing relationships with prior clientele3. Comfortable with planning/booking/executing road travel for Sales Appts4. Leadership skills to build a strong and motivated team5. Team player – open to helping in any capacity6. Pro-active, problem solver mentality7. Good time management skills
1. Maintain and grow current business nationwide2. Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.3. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.4. Maintain Weekly Updates to Account Activity Reports5. Maintain Accurate Bookings Reporting - Tracking % to Seasonal Goals
- Quick Book/Excel Records Items Sold
- Maintains national records6. Participate in Major Trade Shows per season7. Regional/National Travel
- Determine best regions for key sales trips for sales persons
- Plan details & book appointments each trip· Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.8. Consistent Follow up with all accounts to maximize sales9. Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.10. Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.11. Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.12. Customer Service support (Service calls, Order Maintenance/update, customer satisfaction, etc)13. Evaluate predetermined markets to make just in time modifications to improve performance and generate sales strategies14. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent closing skills.
- History as a consistent high performer who surpasses sales objectives prospecting for new business.
- Ability to handle customers’ on-site inquiries, recommending better applications, design, and product improvements.
- Successful sales experience in a face-to-face cold calling background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.· Customer relationship skills with the ability to motivate and connect with customers, and manage and grow your assigned territory.· Demonstrated ability to drive results and get the job done.· Problem solving skills with an emphasis on providing innovative, creative, and value added solutions.· Highly efficient computer skills including use of email, calendar, etc to manage daily work flow· Fast learner with a can-do attitude and results focused orientationEducation:Preferred Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits Offered:Varies by position
Location:Sales Representative: Nationwide in metropolitan areas
Compensation:Sales Representative: $60,000 - $120,000 – Commission BasedEmployment Type:Full-TimeCompany DescriptionAn exponentially growing company is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their team! SABA targets the high demand market of food service equipment (ie commercial refrigerators). If you are looking to be apart of the next best thing, this would be a great position for you! We are looking for a candidate that is driven, passionate, well experienced, and knows how to assess and enhance a companies marketing campaign. sabacorpusa.com
Keywords: SABA, Trenton, Sales Representative, Sales, Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!